Welcome to Northern Maine’s dental home for ALL children, regardless of what type of insurance they have or don't have, where your child receives high-quality dentistry in a caring and compassionate environment.
Welcome to a dental office where all patients are met with empathy and respect, whether they are willing and able to come in to meet with us, and/or especially if they struggle with dental and medical visits. Our highly trained and experienced dental team adapts to the individual needs of each and every patient.
Welcome to your child's Dental Home. Welcome to St Apollonia Dental Clinic.
Our office works with all insurances such as Aetna, Cigna, MaineCare, Northeast Delta Dental and others. We also see self-paying patients and we have a sliding fee schedule application available.
ADULTS: We are now accepting adult patients with urgent dental needs. Text or call 207-554-5045 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Your Health and Safety are our Priority during this COVID-19 Pandemic
- Checking staff and patients/parents upon entering the office for COVID-19 symptoms including taking temperature. Anyone with symptoms will be postponed for 14-21 days.
- All employees wear face masks at all times and glass/plexiglass has been installed at all check in/check out stations.
- HEPA air filters with UV light technology have been placed around the office.
- We have scaled back the number of patients in the office and are prioritizing care for those patients with urgent needs.
- We have placed fewer chairs in the reception room for proper social distancing
- We have increased the amount of cleaning and disinfecting around high traffic areas of the office.
- Staff has had additional training on how to minimize risks associated with COVID-19.
- Depending on the procedure being done, you will see various types of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) being worn. Behind the masks, we are still the same people and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces in our office soon.
- All parents and patients (3 yrs old+) must wear a face covering while inside the building.
- Please keep a close eye on your child while in the reception room.
- We ask everyone in the office to practice social distancing of 6 feet wherever possible.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments. Please call when you arrive to let us know you are here. We will direct you when it’s time to come into the building. You may choose to wait in your car while your child is receiving dental care.
- We ask that one adult come into the building with your child, while others wait in the car. Exceptions will be granted for those with special needs or requiring specific services that require an additional person.
Thank you for understanding that we all have to follow CDC and ADA recommendations and guidelines. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep every patient safe in our practice.
We hope to see everyone soon! Please text or call to schedule your appointment at your earliest convenience. (207)554-5045.
We are eliminating the Our Office tab and using some of the content elsewhere. Maybe this photo or a similar one could be used elsewhere?